What makes the Xbox Series X worth it?

Reaper

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 16, 2021
RedDotCity
Hey guys!

I have a PS5 and have always been a PlayStation guy. Actually, I've never owned an Xbox and have only experienced it while playing on or using someone else's. The other day, my friend brought over his new Xbox Series X so I could check it out and I have to say, it looked pretty cool. It seemed to have a lot of backwards compatible games and a gamepass feature similar to PlayStation Now. For those of you who know more about Xbox or have one, what makes the Xbox worth it and should someone who has the PS5, like me, buy both?

Reactions: killerdude
Playstation/PC all the way screw microsoft bro :ROFLMAO: all xbox run off of HyperVM 🤮Sorry not sorry

Reactions: Reaper

Reaper

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 16, 2021
RedDotCity
Playstation/PC all the way screw microsoft bro :ROFLMAO: all xbox run off of HyperVM 🤮Sorry not sorry
I suppose. Though I really want to play the Halo games and that Sea of Thieves game. Plus, their game pass actually had a hell of a lot of games. That would probably be my reasoning for getting one because the graphical capacity of both consoles are very similar, if not basically the exact same. I wish my PS5 were backwards compatible with all other PlayStation games.

Last edited:

iPROFamily

Rookie
Jul 2, 2021
I suppose. Though I really want to play the Halo games and that Sea of Thieves game. Plus, their game pass actually had a hell of a lot of games. That would probably be my reasoning for getting one because the graphical capacity of both consoles are very similar, if not basically the exact same. I wish my PS5 were backwards compatible with all other PlayStation games.
Same. I just ordered myself an Xbox series x just to be able to play backwards compatible games. & Xbox exclusives🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Reaper